1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 F350 w/8.5" Meyer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tscape, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

97 F350, std. cab, 460 (new oil pan, main bearings) auto, 90,000 miles 8.5" Meyer plow. I just dropped $3400 on new brakes all around, wheel cylinders, steering gear box, upper/ lower ball joints, and shocks. Also: rear Timbrens and lightning seats,
    Truck is white and clean. $8500

3e8a8a4e6f7cb-50-1.jpg

2. Enviouslawns

Enviouslawns Senior Member

I am very interested in the truck does it need anything else that you know of? plow in good condition? more pics please

3. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

The plow pump (e60) was just rebuilt at Angelo's. It is drilled and bracketed for wings (which it does not come with). It needs nothing. I just took care of all that was wrong. You haven't plowed until you've plowed in Lightning seats! I'll take more pics tomorrow for you.

101_0710.jpg

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Oops. It needs a cutting edge.

5. Enviouslawns

Enviouslawns Senior Member

Sounds good... great lookin truck, hows the tread on the tires?

6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Almost new Coopers

7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Let me know if you want specific pics

101_0739.jpg

101_0738.jpg

!mde 042.jpg