1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 f350 powerstroke fisher mm1 and highlander jr

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gmcdump97, Apr 1, 2013.

1. gmcdump97

gmcdump97 Junior Member
    from CT

97 powerstroke auto xl 4x4, 127,000 no rust, very solid truck, truck was bought from a golf course have all maintance records and 9ft mm1, 2yd tarco highlander jr with new stainless floor, track, carb, and bearings. truck didn't miss a beat all winter only reason looking to sell just bought a f800 hooklift. willing to separate or keep as hole, open to realistic offers......

f350.jpg

inside.jpg

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I don't need another salter howuch for truck and plow and where are you located

3. gmcdump97

gmcdump97 Junior Member
    from CT

truck and plow would do $6800, in Naugatuck ct 06770

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Pm me your #

5. nyy845

nyy845 Junior Member
    from CT

Price for truck only?

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How is the oil pan and all the lines are they ok or rusting

7. gmcdump97

gmcdump97 Junior Member
    from CT

oil pan is still solid, no leaks what so ever, all brakelines are stainless steel replaced this past fall, tranny lines are good also, 203-five zero nine 3163. kyle

8. gmcdump97

gmcdump97 Junior Member
    from CT

truck is sold, thanks

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Some one got a nice truck
    Thanks for your time I'm glad it went quickly