1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 f350 7.3 diesel

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by chriscasto22, Oct 16, 2007.

1. chriscasto22

chriscasto22 Junior Member

im am trying to sell my truck its a 1997 f350 r/c 7.3 turbo diesel XLT with an 8 ft fisher minute mount thats only three years old ( rebuilt). the truck has 210k on it and runs strong, new injectors new tranny at 185k, new wheel bearings and hubs. the only problem is theres a little play in the steering box which i have gotten use too. Im asking for no less than $6500 is that resonable?
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

If the body is decent it should be worth that... if it's getting rusty and starting to show it's age I would think your high on the price! I paid $6850.00 for a 1995 model of the same truck with a 8' Western Uni Mount and 123,000 miles 2 years ago
  3. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Would you be interested in seperating the 2. I am looking for a plow for my 1995 Super-Duty.. Also where are you?
  4. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

Where are you in northen Mass I am in somerville Just right out side of Boston I would like to meet with you so I can look at the truck that your truck I am interested in it. Let me Know Where and when we could meet up, This Weekend would be the best for me if thats good for you Just let me know. THANKS

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007