1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 f350 4x4 460 auto

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jd$jess, Mar 2, 2011.

1. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

97 f350 4x4 460 auto nice clean truck has dent in right bedside truck has meyers plow bracket and wiring nothing else for plow i bought truck to use but did not get contracts for plowing has alot of new parts i put on all new brakes line calipers pads all fluids water pump belts tranny lines some parts i am forgetting about truck had set for a while it was a repo has 74,000 actual miles by car fax but since ther was no battery marked title as true miles unkown truck hesitates some times but is runing better
    the more it runs truck still needs arear gas tank installed which i have and air charged call for more info 937 441 9486 CALL BEORE 10 PM.

2. f350vince

f350vince Junior Member

what do you want for it?
  3. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

5000.00 obo
  4. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

lowered price to 4500 firm i drove truck today seems to be running fine need to sell