1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 F250 HD Powerstroke 5 Speed.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vengeanceent, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vengeanceent

vengeanceent Junior Member
    from Ohio

Needs to go!

97 F250 HD. Since I bought it at the end of Nov. 07. I put a new fuel pump and fuel lines on the motor. New Grand Rock Exh. 3.5in down pipe, into 4in, into 5in out of the muffler to a single 5 in. stack. Also open air filter kit. Truck has 175k New ball joints, axle seals, and out joints. Also New Stage One Injectors and glow plugs. It is a 5 speed with a clutch in the past 25k miles. Mech.This truck is ready to go. This thing runs awsome! Fuel tanks, spring hangers replaced. Will need tires soon. The truck does have some rust and two dings. Interior is in good cond. It does have bucket seats with center counsel. Drivers seat was broken and welded so no recline. Truck was NEVER plowed. I put the plow on in Dec. and ONLY plowed my drive and a few lots. 03 Western 7.5 Unimount. I put a new pump, valves, and lines on it. New harness and relays. Stick controler.

Located South of Cleveland!

6000.00 With Plow FIRM
    4250 No Plow FIRM

DSC00995.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. vengeanceent

from Ohio

Need the truck gone! Serious offers?

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Here we go again.......Free bump Did you try Craigslist?? The price is still too high--just being honest.

4. vengeanceent

from Ohio

Had it on a few times. Your telling me 4000.00 is still to high? Ok!

5. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I hate to do this, because I hate when people do it to me, but that truck is worth about 2K.

6. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

at most 3k with plow, 2 w/o.

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I would go $3500.00 with the plow if it were close to me...but the market is flooded! I can only get $6000.00 for a 2001 Dodge Cummins with 116 k in ALOT better shape!

8. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

4 g seems cheap for a 7.3 disel with 175k on it around here you would get 6g with the plow frre bump, i sold my 95 gas with a plow in worse shape for 3500

9. vengeanceent

from Ohio

Needs to go. Maybe instead of commenting someone will come look at it and make a serious offer.
    This truck would make someone a great driver and plow truck!

10. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Must not if you're still thinking $6k. Shoot for $3 and you might get a bite. Otherwise...
    Free Bump!!!

11. vengeanceent

from Ohio

I'll go 3800.00 For JUST the truck 5500.00 With the plow!

12. vengeanceent

from Ohio

Truck Sold! Please remove this post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.