1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 F250 7.3 PSD w/ myers plow and spreader.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by abuckeye, Nov 9, 2008.

1. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

Up for sale is a 1997 Ford F-250HD XLT extended cab longbed 4X4 pickup truck with a 7.3 Powerstroke turbo diesel and a Myers snow plow and Snow-Ex salt spreader

This truck has a lot of miles, 174,400 but is a great running truck, ready for whatever you may throw at it. It is a work truck and does have a few dents and dings along with some rust on the rear fenders. I have only had it for a year and have had no issues with it. I am selling it because I have 2 other trucks and this one has sat most of the year and is in the way. It starts no problem every time, new starter in December.

Myers 7 1/2’ snow plow has a new E47 pump, installed in January. Hydro system flushed in March and filled with new fluid. The plow operates very smoothly.

Snow-Ex 575 salt spreader has a new transmission and spinner installed in December. Spreader hold about 500 pounds of salt.

Asking $10,000.00 OBO

Truck 006.jpg

Truck 005.jpg

Truck 007.jpg

2. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

what kind of shape is the interior in?

3. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

Its a little warn. The driver’s seat does not tilt forward or back, the handle was broken when I got it. I looked into fixing it but did not want to spend that much money at the time. I had it welded so the seat would stay in place. It does move forward and back.

Truck 002.jpg

Truck 003.jpg

4. RoGrrr

RoGrrr Junior Member

I stopped by and looked at his rig and am impressed with it. It is ready to go and will do well for someone who wants to push snow now. Starts quickly and sounds strong.
    My reason for looking at it is bcuz I need a mount for my plow to fit on my 96 F250. I was thinking about modifying my Dodge mount and wanted to see what all would be involved.

5. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

RoGrrr, you should just come and buy it...

6. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

How about it ... anyone?

7. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

Back to the top...Anyone interested??

8. prolandscapes

prolandscapes Junior Member

Contact me about it.

9. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

Give me a number and I can contact you.

10. atasteofnature

atasteofnature Junior Member

Truck for sale? Truck perfect fit for me. I need plow with spreader for my gas station.

11. atasteofnature

* for the gas stations and other lots i plow

12. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

Give me a call 740-334-0992

13. atasteofnature

talked with my dad ( the accountant ) and he said he might have me a truck. I didn't know if you didn't have any other takers if you would just sell the salter by itself. Just wondering. Thank you so much abuckeye.