1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 F250 4x4 Diesel Ext Cab Short Bed. Western 7.5 Uni

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vengeanceent, Apr 9, 2008.

1. vengeanceent

vengeanceent Junior Member
    from Ohio

97 F250 HD. Since I bought it at the end of Nov. 07. I put a new fuel pump and fuel lines on the motor. New Grand Rock Exh. 3.5in down pipe, into 4in, into 5in out of the muffler to a single 5 in. stack. Also open air filter kit. Truck has 173k New ball joints, axle seals, and out joints. Also New Stage One Injectors "Which act as a stock Inj. because the truck IS NOT chipped"and glow plugs. It is a 5 speed with a clutch in the past 25k miles. Mech.This truck is ready to go. Tires are in decent shape. Visor is no longer on the truck. The truck does have some rust and two dings. Interior is in good cond. It does have bucket seats with center counsel. Drivers seat was broken and welded so no recline. Also the steering column was switched out and the one that was put in does not have tilt or cruise. Truck was NEVER plowed. I put the plow on in Dec. and ONLY plowed my drive and a few lots. 03 Western 7.5 Unimount. I put a new pump, valves, and lines on it. New harness and relays. Stick controler. Everything works flawless. I am including some pics but I do have more. 7500.00! PLEASE no low ballers. Located in the Cleveland Ohio area. This is a great daily driver and plow truck. You can reach me by email @ vengeanceent@yahoo.com.

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  2. vengeanceent

from Ohio

TTT Bump Bump

3. vengeanceent

from Ohio

6800.00. Any takers?

4. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

id spray the rust black on frame and lugs make it look alot better to sell

5. vengeanceent

from Ohio

Your probably right, but I'm not one that tries to hide anything!

6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I would... that truck is pretty rough for what you want for it! Your either going to have to try to make it look better, or drop the price to around $5000.00 or so. Just my opinion though...

7. vengeanceent

from Ohio

5500.00 Without the plow. I will leave the truck side on "undercarriage".

8. vengeanceent

from Ohio

If someone put a bed on the truck this truck will last for years.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  9. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

If you'd $5k, i'd be interested, cash deal. Just would have to check it out and make sure it's not too b eat up.

10. vengeanceent

from Ohio

11. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

truck isnt worth 4000.00...
    u can tell its already been bondo in it,cause the blk paint on fenders an box side
    at the bottom..
    wht else is it hiding???...an the pipe thru the box? gezzz...how dumb...isnt a semi

12. vengeanceent

from Ohio

ACTUALLY, There is NO bondo in this truck!!! And as far as the stack goes, If you were to put a 400.00 exhaust on a truck to plow with would you put one out the back with the chance of tweaking it on a snow pile? To me, NO.

And to the Moderator of the site, Is there a reason you feel it necessary to edit my responses?

13. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

when your response is to a post that was removed then yes, we will edit that part out because it wouldn't make sense anymore.

14. vengeanceent

from Ohio

Needs to go! 5000.00 No Plow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2008