1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 F-350 Powerstroke 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bonerigo.1, Oct 31, 2009.

1. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

Truck just hit 200,000 miles. Has a new tranny with the torque converter and flywheel that were replaced at 177,000 miles. New upper and lower ball joints. New front drive shaft and U joints. New glow plugs and relay with the valve cover gasket replaced at the same time. New rear fuel tank with all new fuel lines. All new braking system. New fuel lift pump and steering column. New water pump and fan clutch this week. Shocks were changed at 170,000 miles. Front wheel bearings and Warn lock outs were replaced at 155,000.

5000 Firm.
    Im going to try and upload the pictures, if that doesnt work you can email me at s.bonerigo@yahoo.com or call me at 937-925-5199

trucks 035.jpg

2. PatriotLawnCare

PatriotLawnCare Junior Member
    from WV

Emailed you

3. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Any rust on body?

4. CTJ

CTJ Junior Member

E-mail sent

5. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Put me in line.

6. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

Please keep in mind that this truck has been a work truck and is not perfect. It does have some scrapes and scratches on it. The drivers side cab corner is rusted along with the rocker pannel. The bed also has some rust on the wheel well, the tailgate is also rusted out. Its a great truck and still shines up really nice.

7. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

Bump.........

8. Brook

Brook Junior Member

9. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

Bump it again....

10. balky22

balky22 Junior Member

do u still have this truck. also could u include a pic of that cab corner

11. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

Still have the truck. I can email you a picture of the cab corner if you would like. Whats it going to take to get this truck gone?!?!?!? I found a nice new truck I could see myself driving real soon.

12. balky22

balky22 Junior Member

funny you say that . i could see myself drivng that 97 around . been wanting one of those. no need to email the pic . sorry if i sounded picky. waiting to see how some contracts play out. of course i would need a hall pass from the wife to go get it . well if i can't get it from you good luck moving it.

13. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

Nice truck! so many parts replaced......why not keep'er

14. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

I want something a bit newer, maybe try a duramax this time around.

15. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

you've had the truck advertised for only like 5 days or so.give it some time. was the transmission a used one or was it rebuilt? stock converter or a billet converter? thanks, pete

16. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

The tranny was rebuilt with a aftermarket tourqe converter. Its built to last this time.

17. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

A lot of interest but no takers yet. Bump de bump bump bump......

18. firebug130

firebug130 Member

Could you email some more pics at jkoestel@insightbb.com. Also where at in Ohio. I am in Louisville Ky.

Thanks

19. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

I could email you some more pictures. I also could show you the truck in KY. Here in a week or so I was planning on making a trip down there to visit some family. Those plans are not set in stone though.

20. firebug130

firebug130 Member

email more pics would be great. Also if you are going to be Near Louisville I would be interested in checking it out. Thanks,
    Jay