1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 f-350 dump upstate NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by srxvmaxsx, Feb 13, 2011.

1. srxvmaxsx

srxvmaxsx Junior Member

7.3 powerstroke, brand new through FORD auto trans around 71000 miles. truck has 84000 now. new tie rods, balljoints,axel joints, and front tires. 8' western plow. drivin daily only thing it needs is a windsheild. it has brake control, pintle hook. 2" receiver...$10,500.... 315-868-4050 my name is mark

green truck2.jpg

work truck green.jpg

green dump back.jpg

green plow.jpg

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Is that a uni-mount or ultra? 4x4? How long ago was the trans replaced? Any warranty left on it? How is the rust?

3. PlatinumService

PlatinumService Senior Member

based on the pictures above its an ultramount

4. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

is it 4x4???

5. srxvmaxsx

srxvmaxsx Junior Member

i bought the truck with the trans installed the paper work is in the glove box. i think it had a 3 year warranty. i have owned the truck since june 2010. the plow is an ultra. rust is not bad bottom fo drivers side fender.has a hole in it. front bumper is bad. i would not be afraid to drive this truck anywhere. the only reason i am selling i because i bought an 05 with boss v-plow. also put new starter, solonoid, rear brakes. i broke the windsheild my self loading snow. the light bar works ,ICE cold air ,new front fuel tank. rear is plactic. they both work as they should. jvc stereo ,i pay good money for things i do not buy junk i would not pawn off junk but i also get good money for things.eclipse speakers. body goes up and down perfect loaded or unloaded. new cutting edge on plow along with shoes. i do not mess around if something needs to be fixed i take care of it. truck is washed and hosed off reg. the white one is my new one. sorry yes it is a 4x4 i could use a front drive shaft rebuild. i am going to get to that this week. starting to hum . the double joint spring is weak at thr transfer case in driveshaft..........

white truck 1.jpg

green dump tailgate.jpg

1219101403c.jpg

1219101402a.jpg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

thanx! hard to tell looking on my BB.

7. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

And based on the pictures, you could see the lock-out hubs on the front.....just screaming, yes it's a 4X4, lol....

8. South Seneca

South Seneca Senior Member

What is the GVWR on that truck?
    What does it weigh empty with plow on?

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How do u have an 8 foot plow on a dump min is 8.5 to cover rear wheels is it a 2 plug or a 3 plug, pro or pro plus. Do you have any interior shots
    Also anynpics of the inside or underneath of bec

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  10. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Underneath of bed

11. srxvmaxsx

srxvmaxsx Junior Member

plow is 8', gvw is 11000, it weighs 8160 lbs without the plow. inside is nice with normal wear on driverside seat.underneath is good. more pics

green plow pic.jpg

front fender.jpg

plow inst.jpg

seat.jpg

dash.jpg

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

good luck with sale.

13. srxvmaxsx

srxvmaxsx Junior Member

wow these pics make the truck look awful. looks a lot better in person. i will try to take better pics

14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

maybe because the truck actually is rusted out and you're in denial???

15. srxvmaxsx

srxvmaxsx Junior Member

dont be a a-hole my number is there be a man call or come see me i WILL met you

16. srxvmaxsx

srxvmaxsx Junior Member

i am open to offers........

17. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

The truck looks pretty rusty, do you have any pictures of the cab inlcuding the cab corners, front cab mounts and some under cab photos?

18. srxvmaxsx

srxvmaxsx Junior Member

i took those pics because they are the worst parts of the truck ..........i will take more. the underneth is in good shape. cab mounts are good it will not let me download right now