1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 F-350 4x4 Dump w/Plow and Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by michaelo2790, Dec 15, 2009.

1. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

97 F-350 4x4 Dump W/ New Western 8.5 Pro Plus Ultra-Mount W/Wings. Buyers Stainless Steel Under gate spreader one year old. Truck has liquid spray system sprays salt as it hits spinner. Truck is in exellent condition. Dump body has rust through holes in some of the supports.Truck has 460 gas motor. Everything works great on truck. Truck came from a local school district and has only 33,600 miles. Asking $14,000 or best offer. To view truck phone 815-693-0081

snow plow 064.jpg

snow plow 061.jpg

snow plow 068.jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  2. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Nice truck. How does that spreader work out? Is it Hydro or Electric? I like the concept of the tailgate spreader and seriously considering one for my next truck also rather than a V box.

3. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Hydro and it works great. Forgot to mention the vibrator under the dump body as well.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Looks like hydro.

5. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

If I had 14k laying around I would be all over that set up. Good luck selling it.

6. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Thanks hlntoiz Truck has been sold

7. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Wow Congrats!