1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 F-250 7.3 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by M&M Services, Nov 14, 2006.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

97 F-250 Heavy duty, 4x4, 7.3 powerstroke, xl, ice cold ac, no rust, no leaks, 114k truck runs great!!! set up for a western uni mount...white with gray interior, truck books for 10k, my buddy wants it gone so he can start building his garage...$8k truck has been well cared for...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. M&M Services

from midwest

to the top!!!

3. M&M Services

from midwest

perfect work truck for some one or a back up!! turck is clean and well maintained!

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I can't believe nobody has bitten on this thing. I think it's a nice truck from what I can see, too bad you're not closer.

5. M&M Services

from midwest

Thank you for the kind words...and yes it is a nice clean truck well cared for...at an excellent price! fly on out and come get it lol!

6. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

nice truck

to bad all it has on it is the plow frame no wiring. other than that not bad

7. DJC

DJC Senior Member

Do you have any pics of the inside???
    THANKS

8. M&M Services

from midwest

I can get some pics of the inside today for you...

9. M&M Services

from midwest

to the top!!! pics are coming this evening!
    mike

10. M&M Services

from midwest

here they are...needs to cleaned up a little..truck fires right up, runs strong, nice clean truck..no rips in the seat,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. M&M Services

from midwest

to the top!!!

12. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Is $8000.00 his low dollar on the truck? I have a friend who is looking but I am not sure he wants a diesel or not...

13. M&M Services

from midwest

The price is negotiable...He wants to sell it...truck books out at over 10k for the price you can't beat the deal! a couple gassers with 180k are going for 6k+...truck is clean and rust free...

14. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Would someone please buy this truck before I get a plane ticket to the midwest tomorrow? Bump for a great member of Plowsite!! :)

15. M&M Services

from midwest

Thanks for the kind words buddy....heck I'd pick you up at the airport!

16. DeereFarmer

Honestly, if I hadn't just bought my truck, I would be on a plane with $8k cash tomorrow. I just can't believe you still have it. $8k doesn't buy much anymore, especially a diesel that is that nice.

17. M&M Services

from midwest

I totally agree with ya..your truck is too sweet though..I can't believe this thing hasnt sold yet...If I had the room it would be at my house wit han 8ft uni mount on it!..But sadly I dont have room..Come on guys..this is a heck of a deal..this is an awesome truck...priced under blue book and rust free...No rips in the seat etc..truck is clean!

18. DeereFarmer

There is plenty of room in my garage if you want to park it there for a little while. ;)

19. ABM

ABM Junior Member

Check out my PM

20. M&M Services

from midwest

I'll drop it off by you First Time Out and pick yours up!!! ABM pm sent!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2006