1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 dodge ram 2500 BRAND NEW TRANNY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 972500, Oct 2, 2006.

1. 972500

972500 Junior Member

no plow but its got a brand new tranny (3 year warranty) and i just took the bed off and painted the frame and underside of the bed. it would be perfect for plowing but i dont need it cause i got another truck to beat up with a plow. i bought this one for mom to drive in the winter but she doesnt like it so im trying to get rid of it. im asking $8000 seens i just did all that work to it. make me and offer i cant refuse and i just might take it seens i want to get rid of it
    Thanks
    Mark

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

post pics!!!

3. 972500

972500 Junior Member

got 137,xxx miles and put a brand new tranny in it becasue i could get one cheap and everyone knows the trannys in those trucks at junk. so its new, 3 year warranty. 5.9 litre, 4x4, single cab, long bed, passanger front suspension is all new, greasable parts. just had the bed off of it and painted the frame and under side of bed. so its not gonna rust for a few more years.

pics will be up in a few minutes this is what i put up on another site and figured i might as will post it ehre seens tis got more info

4. 972500

972500 Junior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  5. 972500

972500 Junior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this is the front mount hitch i made for it, i just use it for the winch i got for pulling out tree stumps and stuff
    [​IMG]
    this is the winch which i will sell with the truck for an extra 900. its is a 12,000 pounder "summit" brand but tis really a T-Max wiht summit stickers

all the primer/rust spots have seens been fixed and painted. its not the prettiest truck but its never failed me once and i never doubt weather she will start in the cold mornings

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

rode hard put away wet.

7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

8. 972500

972500 Junior Member

as far as trades go im not so sure, kinda need the cash to pay for stuff this winter. but if nothing happens in hte next few days i will consider it. do u have anymore pics of the car? interior? if u do email them to bigmark977@netscape.net

9. truck

Wow I must have got a smoking deal on my 94 CTD. $7200.00

[​IMG]