1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 Dodge Mount Pics

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by wad91, Dec 21, 2006.

1. wad91

wad91 Junior Member

Could anyone tell me if these are from a 97 Dodge Ram 1500. I was told there were but the plow was removed from the truck and the truck was sold. I'm trying to install this setup on a 98 Dodge 1500 Ram Sport. I dont know the model numbers of any of the parts and I dont have the manuals either.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 056.jpg

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Thats an older Ford uni-mount reworked to be a conventional.

3. bigfoot1

bigfoot1 Member

Yea thats not a dodge mount at all and you cant mount that behind the bumper like on the old ones because of the air bag sensor you need a different plow my man!! I only saw one cabel driven plow riged up on a late model dodge and it was all bent to **** cause some one tried to fabicate it themselves Bad Idea

4. wad91

wad91 Junior Member

Thanks for the info. Can the plow, a frame, pump and lights still be used on a new unimount for a 98 dodge ram?

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Sorry, but NOPE...............

6. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

the moldboard,quadrent and lights could be used but it probably would be cheaper to buy the complete setup for the unimount.

7. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

would you be willing to sell the quadrant and a frame?