1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 dodge 1500 to 05 silverado 1500

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dgfbmx22, Apr 14, 2010.

1. dgfbmx22

dgfbmx22 Junior Member

i just got a 05 silverado 1500. it looks like it sits lower to the ground than my ram. will this classic mount 7.5 ft meyer plow that was on my ram fit on the 05 silverado 1500? does anyone have pictures of there silverado 1500 with a plow. what is the plow mount model number that i should be looking for?

2. ajman21

ajman21 Senior Member

[​IMG]

all stock 1500 z71 4x4 with western 7.5 with myer e47 pump and custom built mount. plows total cost installed $500 but needs referbished ofcourse. truck dropes bout inch total when plow is raised. wont when i crank the torsion bars lil

3. tmcbroo

tmcbroo Junior Member

are you selling the mount of the dodge?

4. dgfbmx22

dgfbmx22 Junior Member

sry sold it

5. lohr

lohr Junior Member
    from 18411

Hey if you need a custom mount we specialize in plow mounts.Give me a call and we will set you up.Call 570-487-4151 Ask for Mark at Lohr Equipment & Welding.P.S.We are in the Scranton Area.Thanks

6. honda12967

honda12967 Member

Did you repalce the torsion keys or just adjusted them, if you adjusted them how did you do it and did you need any special tools to do it. I was going to replace the springs i didnt think the torsion keys would make a diffrence