1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 cheyenne grille/headlight question

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by cameron2171, May 4, 2010.

1. cameron2171

cameron2171 Senior Member

ok so i got a 97 chevy cheyenne and i want to upgrade the grille and headlights to the silverado one like with the 2 headlights and i was wondering if i had to do any modifications for that to work because the cheyennes only have 1 set of headlights

2. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Just remove a wiring harness from a truck (88-98) with dual headlights and swap into yours. Should be plug and play.

3. cameron2171

oh realy, cool i can probly just get one of them from LMC too

4. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I don't think you can get one from LMC, give your local GM dealer a call and ask for a price for a new headlight harness just for the fun of it, and you better be sitting when they tell you.

Your best bet is to take one off of a parts truck, shouldn't be hard to find one.

5. cameron2171

yea they rip u off pretty bad hopefully i can get it to work thogh it will look so good

6. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Junk yard would be the place I would go.