1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

97 Chevy dually,810,Snow-ex 1875

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Detroitdan, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Heres a couple pics of the old girl with her new tires

mytruck-newtires 009.jpg

mytruck-newtires 010.jpg

mytruck-newtires 002.jpg

2. TEX

TEX Senior Member

got the swampers did ya........congrats

3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

look at those bear claws nice man . i bet can push a mountain now . i have a jeep buddy that ran them and do wear pretty good for a mud tire

4. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Awesome Rig... What are the specs on those tires and how much did they run you? How do you like your 1875?

Thanks

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I need to get a little beefer tires for my truck. How are those working for you and what are the specs also...

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Those are some nice new meaty tires. That is my favortie body style Chevy dually ever.

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Those are some nice tires. You have a real nice setup there.

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

And when you go to sell that truck....you let me know...i'm only about half an hour away! :) ide love to meetup sometime soon to see the rig!! i love that thing!

10. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. I love my truck. The tires are 255/85/16 Interco TrXus MT. Only an 8 ply load range D, but the ratings are the same as a 10 ply E. Was a little worried they;d be softer than the E's I had but they don't hardly squat at all. So far I love them, not too loud at all, considering how nasty they look. Haven't had a chance to plow with them yet, but they've got to be better than the baloney skins I had on there. I expect they are going to go good.
    Got my spacers today, don't know when I'll get a chance to put them on.
    I like the 1875, it works for me and the little amount of sanding I do.I get the bed loaded with mix then shovel it in as needed. The other day I left the cover off and loaded it way beyond the top, was just trying to empty the truck. Had to much wet sand in it and jammed it up. Got it freed up eventually. Never jams with wet mix, but this was dirty wet sand that's been in the truck under the mix all season without salt in it.