1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9'6" Xtreme V edge measurements

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BoulderBronco, Oct 11, 2010.

1. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

I'm trying to determine the measurements for the four piece edge on the 9'6" XV. I'm getting conflicting info. Seems the two piece design and the four piece have different hole locations. So could those of you who have the four piece edge do me a favor and measure from the outer edge inward. Let me know what the measurements are to the center of each hole. I need it to be exact. If anyone can help me out I would much appreciate it.

2. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

Anyone else have a 9'6" Xtreme V ?

3. bigthom

bigthom Senior Member

i have a 8'6" xv i didn't even know you could get a 2 piece edge on a XV

4. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

Yeah. They were on the original plow but not for that long. I think they switched to the four piece design within a few months of the plows release. The trouble is the holes are different on the two piece vs. the four piece. I still have not figured it out yet. Can someone out there help?

5. bigthom

bigthom Senior Member

Oh that's cool I never knew that. Sorry this isn't helping you tho.

6. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

Am I the only guy who bought a 9'6"?
    How has everyone else replaced their cutting edges?