1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 s10 pickup meyers 6.5 ez mount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by otoole01, Oct 14, 2006.

1. otoole01

otoole01 Junior Member

I had a meyers ez mount for a 93 s10 blazer and want to move to a 96 s10 4x4 pickup. but the oil filter is mounted in the area where the frame mounts. Does anyone know if there is a different mount and/or can i modify this one to work ?

2. turk30

turk30 Junior Member

I have a mount for you

I have a Meyer TM-6.5 that came off of a 95 S10, and I need to mount it on a 93 S10.
    So, I have the reverse problem that you have. Is the EZ mount that you refer to the same as what I have with my TM-6.5? If so, we could swap mounts and make both of us happy!
    Let me know if you think that we are talking about the same mount configuration, and if you would like to swap mounts. If that is the case, it will only cost each of us the cost of shipping the mount to resolve our problem. I can send a picture of the mount, and I have a friend that has the same set-up on a 97 S10 that I could take pictures of also. Let me know asap.

Scott Price
    815-777-3730
    turk30@sbcglobal.net.

3. spider21

spider21 Junior Member

if you still have the plow carton for a 96 s10 I would be interested in purchasing it since it will not work for your application.

4. turk30

turk30 Junior Member

'96 s10 pickup meyers 6.5 ez mount'

I found someone who had the mount I needed, and I had the mount he needed.
    We swapped for the cost of shipping.
    Is the Internet Great or What!?

Sorry I can not provide what you need.
    Keep trying, it worked for me!

5. otoole01

otoole01 Junior Member

this site worked great for us...thanks..