1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 gmc 2500 4x4 unimount mount&wiring

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by demo81j, Oct 5, 2008.

1. demo81j

demo81j Junior Member

I have just aquired a 7'6' unimount for my 96 gmc I am need of part numbers for the mount that I need and also the wiring harness, Thanks Jeremy

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

You probably should look for used . I believe the kit you need is not available as a kit anymore, you have to buy it piece by piece. That will end up costing a lot of $$'s.

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If the trucks equipped with the composite HB3/HB4 head lights you need harness kit # 61716.

If it has the glass sealed beam 2B style lights you'll need harness # 61546.

Mount will be p/n 62330. :salute:

4. demo81j

demo81j Junior Member

ok I found the harness off of a 98 chevy I am told it is a 12 pin when, I look at my harness on my pump I only count 9 but it looks like it could hold 12 will this still work? it is part #61716.

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Have them look a little closer demo. It will have 12 HOLES...but only 9 of those holes will actually have a terminal in them if it is the 61716

...as that p/n that Nobel provided IS a 9 pin harness.

6. demo81j

demo81j Junior Member

I figured that was the case, I bought it off of ebay and thats the number he said was on the harness, so hopefully now all I have to do is track down a mount, thanks for your help:)