1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 ford f150 fisher pushplates

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bronco21, Nov 23, 2014.

1. bronco21

bronco21 Junior Member
    from mass

I just purchased some fisher push plates at my local junk yard for my truck the guy at the yard said they came off a 96 f150 however they don't look like they would fit to one. when I brought them home I couldn't figure out how to fit them to my truck and began to think I had purchased the wrong plates. iv plowed in the past but this is my first time setting up a plow. does anyone have any pictures of ford f150 push plates 92-96? or any ideas how to mount them to my truck.
  2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

3. F250/XLS

F250/XLS Senior Member
    from Canada

My dealer did not use the original push plates for my XLS,,i don t know off of what they are from ?? but its 500% better well made and wider ,