1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 F350 XLT Powerstroke Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FordFisherman, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turn key snow plow truck. Truck has 226K on the 7.3; I have the oil analysis from Blackstone labs which came back excellent. New alternator,water pump, starter, ball joints and all front end links,front pinion seal, new add a leafs in front, new leaf spring bushings. 2 sets of tires and rims; factory aluminum rims, and studded snows on steel rims. Triple pillar guages, trans, boost, pyro. Blaupunct (sp) CD player, Tymar style intake, straight exhaust, no cat. All new sheetmetal on bed (search 96 F350 rehab), new tailgate, bedliner, diamond plate bed rails and toolbox, aluminum steps. Front axle, transfer case, rear axle fluids replaced with synthetic, transmission fluid replaced at end of last season. Recent batteries. Previous owner had trans rebuilt, replaced oil pan, and has larger trans cooler, glow plugs, injectors, UVCharnesses. Overall condition of truck is above average. Minimal rust on undercarriage. Fisher 8' MM1 has been sandblasted and powdercoated, Intensifire lights installed, fluid flushed and replaced with Fisher blue. Has Pro-Wings. Whelen mini light bar.
    I have gone thru this truck front to back with the intent of using it for many years to come and I'm sure I left out a few things. Title in hand $7000. PM for more info and pics.
    Attached Images

2. FordFisherman

from 06611

A few pics...

100_3000.jpg

100_3001.jpg

100_3002.jpg

3. FordFisherman

from 06611

A few more...

100_3003.jpg

100_3004.jpg

100_3005.jpg

100_3006.jpg

100_3007.jpg

4. FordFisherman

from 06611

and the last ones...

100_3008.jpg

100_3009.jpg

100_3010.jpg

100_3011.jpg

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

What is your location............I can think of a few places that is right next door to Hell LOL!!!

6. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Where are you located at?? That is a great looking ford!! Pm me about the one ton. thanks

7. Andy's Beast

Andy's Beast Member

Nice looking truck! I appreciate the undercarriage shots.

8. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

Agree. Really helps sell a good looking truck. I'm looking for a dump thou.

9. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a CT plate and hell being NY ? lol

I would love to buy your truck if it was a little less money not that its not worth it but I cant afford that much right now

10. FordFisherman

from 06611

We have a winner...Truck is in CT.

11. FordFisherman

from 06611

You need 10 posts before you can PM.

12. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

So fare and such little time to drive these days!!! Love your truck and can't wait to see someone get a good deal on a truck that should last them a long time!!!

13. FordFisherman

from 06611

Thanks- Its a good truck but it just doesn't make sense financially to hold on to it. Brake lines, tranny lines, and windshield have been replaced also. Will need summer tires soon, but thats about it.

14. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Would you be willing to meet half way??

15. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

So sad to see it for sale, but I totally understand. I sold my 95 a half hour ago for the same reasons. Good luck.

16. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

where's the rear fuel tank? my buddy is looking for a nice OBS F350 ever since i fixed mine up..... He doesn't have a need for the PSD, but may be interested in coming out to see it. where in CT are you?

17. FordFisherman

from 06611

Trumbull. No rear tank; was removed by the previous owner. Truck goes about 325mi on the front tank alone so it never was a problem.

18. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Interested in selling without the plow?

19. FordFisherman

from 06611

Sure- make an offer.

20. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Looks like electrical is there for the rear tank. Is the fuel lines still there, in case someone would like to add one again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.