1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 F350 XLT 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel MM1 plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FordFisherman, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Turn key snow plow truck. Truck has 223K on the 7.3; I have the oil analysis from Blackstone labs which came back excellent. New water pump, starter, ball joints and all front end links, new add a leafs in front, new leaf spring bushings. 2 sets of tires and rims; factory aluminum rims, and studded snows on steel rims on truck currently. Triple pillar guages, trans, boost, pyro. Blaupunct (sp) CD player, Tymar style intake, straight exhaust, no cat. All new sheetmetal on bed (search 96 F350 rehab), new tailgate bedliner, diamond plate bed rails and toolbox, aluminum steps. Front axle, transfer case, rear axle fluids replaced with synthetic, transmission fluid replaced at end of last season. Recent batteries. Previous owner had trans rebuilt, replaced oil pan, and has larger trans cooler, glow plugs, injectors, UVCharnesses. Overall condition of truck is above average. Minimal rust on undercarriage. Fisher 8' MM1 has been sandblasted and powdercoated, Intensifire lights installed, fluid flushed and replaced with Fisher blue. Has Pro-Wings. Whelen mini light bar.
    I have gone thru this truck front to back with the intent of using it for many years to come and I'm sure I left out a few things. Have lost my main account along with a few others and can no longer justify keeping the truck. Title in hand $7500. PM for more info.

truck wplow 002.jpg

truck wplow 001.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

is 7500 the lowest you can go on it???
  3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Aw you suck. Need to think up a reason I need a 3rd truck.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i know i have had my eye on this truck for quite some time lol.
  5. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

i remember watching the progress on his thread. Turned the truck around real nice. A beauty. Good luck with the sale!
  6. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

NNOOOO!! Not the OBS ford! I would love to buy this truck i wish you were closer! Good luck with the sale
  7. PatriotLawnCare

PatriotLawnCare Junior Member
    from WV

8. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

No longer for sale
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.