1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 F250 Reg. cab. Diesel w/ dump box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MStine315, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

96 Ford F250 XLT Reg cab Diesel (7.3). 8' Western Pro plow with pro wings. EZ Dumper dump insert with Downeaster 12 volt tailgate salter. 150,000 miles. White w/ gray int. Pretty straight forward. $6,500 OBRO Call 989-666-1200 Marc Stine, Stine Turf & Snow.

ford resize 1.jpg

ford resize 2.jpg

2. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

Need to edit/add some things. Auto trans. was rebuilt last December. Has probably 8,000 miles +/- on it. Truck has front and rear tanks but the rear tank doesn't work. Probably the switch but it is not functioning either way. The rear tank is pretty anyway so we just run it on the front. Has air cond. too, but it is not functioning. It's a uni-mount plow with joystick controller. Thanks, Marc

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

would you sell it any cheaper without the dump insert? if so how much?

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Awesome seller. Good luck with the sale.

5. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

Thanks Mike!

Fordboy, I am not willing to seperate. I may well keep it as a back up. Waiting on a contract where I may even keep it on site. Thanks though.

6. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

A couple updated pictures showing body a little better

ford3.jpg

ford4.jpg

7. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

Gonna throw her back in the rotation as a site truck. No longer for sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.