1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 F150 fisher convetional mount plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by MRPLOW2, Feb 22, 2007.

1. MRPLOW2

MRPLOW2 Junior Member
    from MASS

I have a 96 f150 with inline 300 cu inch straight 6 with ac looking for plow pump and bracketry for this particular truck I have fisher old style conventional mount plow
    hopefully someone can help!!
  2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Do a search on E-bay. "Plow pump". I think I saw a Belt Driven Ford set up with bracket there just yesterday. Do you have the crank pulley ? What other parts do you have. If you have some fabricating skills you can make a bracket set up.
  3. MRPLOW2

MRPLOW2 Junior Member
    from MASS

I do not have the crank pulley for the truck need all that!!!
  4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Another Option

I know you may not want to hear this but have you considered switching over to Electric Hydraulic? No big hoses, no metering valves no cable contoler, no mess under your hood.

If you search E-bay you may find a good deal on a Haldex or Fenner pump with controls, Typically Northern Tools sells the Haldex system for around $600, I just let one go on E-Bay, brand new for $425. In the long run I think you'll find it more reliable.