1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96' F-250 xl with 8 ft western unimount

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DakotaDarron, Nov 25, 2008.

1. DakotaDarron

DakotaDarron Member

[​IMG]

Ok so this is my first season plowing on my own, Ive been the backup guy before in my buddy's trucks and ive had a go with the comm'l deal before , ive just crossed the line and decided to break out from the pack. Ive been quiet on here for some time now but let me know what you think of the ride, picked it up last week and so far so good . picked the truck apart, looked over every thing and this truck was BABIED !
    let me know what you all think

Dakota

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  2. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

i love that year...i had the same one two yars ago.....what motor,......mine was the 460 gas

3. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Truck looks solid. Get some Fluid Film and coat the undercarriage and the inside of the fenderwells from front to back to combat all the salt on the roads up there. Good luck with her.

4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Yup, that's the best body style Ford ever made and that thing looks cleeeaaaan.

5. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

It's damn near impossible to find a truck that nice of condition in these parts..!
    I'm jealous, nice truck good luck this season.

6. Nice truck. I have the extended cab with long box version of it. Sadly mine is only 2wd but its been a good truck. Mine doesnt have a spot of rust anywhere on the body. I don;t know how but its true.