1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 Dodge with plow & mag spray

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by szorno, Mar 3, 2007.

1. szorno

szorno Senior Member

96 Dodge Ram 2500 V10, Auto, 82k miles, all power, Boss 7.5 ft plow with original blade edge, 200 gal mag chloride spray system. (less than 25 hrs on spray system. All in excellent shape. $13.5k complete May seperate spray system. PM for details. Must sell. Will go half-way to deliver.

2. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Can you give me more info on the spray system. I'd like to see how its set up. Any pictures of it from the back. I wont be buying right now but i like the idea of having the spray unit rather then a v-hopper in the bed.

All Clear
  3. szorno

szorno Senior Member

Here is a pic of the rear. PM or email me for more pics

4. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Would u consider selling the truck/plow without the spray unit? If so how much. im down Here in New mexico, we are looking for another truck this spring. Thanks.
  5. szorno

szorno Senior Member

Yes, I can separate. $10k for truck & plow.
    email me at cesnow@msn.com for more pics or details.
  6. szorno

szorno Senior Member

Bump- Nice truck needs work to do