1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 Dodge Ram 2500 with Uni-Mount Pro-Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brunosplace, Sep 24, 2007.

1. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

96 Dodge Ram 2500 Ext Cab 4X4 with Uni-Mount Pro-Plow

96 Dodge Ram 2500 Ext Cab, 8' Bed, SLT Laramie, 4X4, 8.0L V10, Auto, PW/PL, power mirrors, A/C.

160,000 miles on odometer, Engine has 16,000 miles, rear axle has 20,000 miles.

New long block installed at 144,000 miles, built by Marshall Engines
    New rear axle installed at 140,00 miles, built by Jasper

New Parts installed in January 2007:
    power steering gear and pump
    front track bar
    right tie rod end
    rebuilt front drive shaft
    tune-up (159,00 miles)

Western Uni-Mount 7.5 ft Pro-Plow, installed January 2007

$7400 / OBO with plow
    $6300 / OBO without plow
    $1300 / OBO for plow, mounts, & wiring

Call Dwayne at 517-861-6471

PICS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  2. brunosplace

More Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. brunosplace

more pics 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. brunosplace

bump.......

5. Bigman2006

Bigman2006 Junior Member

hey im gettin a new truck and interested in just the "plow,wiring,mounts". wondering if you still have it? thanks

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

damn i wish i was closer to michigan.

7. brunosplace

Still have it, just listed it on auto trader yesterday: click here

GoldPro, flights are reasonable ($135 from HVN to DTW, I'd take it off the price for you), and I could pick you up at the airport. Or I can meet you somewhere if we make a deal. If you want more pics I'll get them for you.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  8. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

9. brunosplace

Sorry Turfscape, but I am looking for a sale, not a trade. Appreciate the offer though, I like your truck. And I know I can trust the man that put the plow on it for you.

10. Bigman2006

Bigman2006 Junior Member

Very interested in the plow, u said installed jan of 07 so was it new then or did you buy it used? how old is the plow? if its fairly new i have the money now and would be able to make a deal and come get it this weekend. lemme kno thanks.

11. brunosplace

The plow was used when I got it, I believe it was a 98 or 99 model, but not certain. Only used by a homeowner, still has the original cutting edge showing almost no wear. The powder coat was starting to flake so I wire wheeled the loose stuff off, and painted it a couple weeks ago.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  12. Bigman2006

Bigman2006 Junior Member

I Have 1000 cash and could come anytime this weekend to come get it??

13. brunosplace

Make it $1200 and you have a deal. I will remove it from the truck after I have a deposit. (Sorry, but if you were to no show, I have to remount it, as I have the Truck listed all over the place with the plow on it. And to take it off and back on I would be looking at 5-6 hours of labor) Or I will remove it once you are here, while you wait.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2007
  14. brunosplace

Are you still interested?

15. Bigman2006

Bigman2006 Junior Member

well i really cant afford much more than a thousand cuz i need it for the truck im gettin so if youll take $1,100 you have a deal and i would gladly send u a deposit but i dunno how you would want a deposit unless u have a paypal account or sumthin.

16. brunosplace

I can do that, Call me on the number in the ad above. Oh by the way, I'm up late tonight so you can call up until about 12:30 a.m.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2007