1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96" daniels pull plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bottlefed89, May 30, 2005.

1. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Hate to sell this because I've never even used it, but I'm trying to liquidate some items to buy a house and some land.

Used 96" Daniels Pull Plow.

Plow is in great shape!
    Includes the following.
    "New" hydraulic hoses and couplers.
    "New" old stock, lift assembly.
    "New" drawbar mounting ears.
    "New" drawbars.
    "New" mounting bolts and nuts.
    "Used" power unit.
    email if interested.
    thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

2. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

How much$$$?

3. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Well, what's it worth to you?? I'll tell you this; it is in like new shape, and everything but the plow and power unit are brand new, and it was inspected by "garagekeeper" before he sold it to me. You can hardly tell the plow's been used, all pieces associated with mounting are supplied, as is the hydraulic hose you'll need, and all wires, I drove from Kansas City to Chicago to get it, and I paid $1300 for it. I realize I'll lose a little on the $1300, but don't want to eat too much of it. Sound like this will be in your range??
    Let me know.
    Thanks
    Greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com
    pm or email me if you want my # so we can talk about it.

4. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Better hurry, sounds like you guys got a big one coming your way.....

5. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Anyone that was there when I got this want it?? Several of you did at the time...

6. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I may ebay this soon, someone email me if your interested, I need to get rid of some stuff soon.
    thanks
    greg

7. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

no one eh??