1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 Dakota

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by hoerter2158, Sep 30, 2008.

1. hoerter2158

hoerter2158 Junior Member

Looking for a plow for my 96 Dakota. Of course a very light duty, just want to do residential. My truck aint selling so might as well make some money with it!!!!

Anyone know where i can get one for a decent price?

Im in Milwaukee Wisconsin

2. hoerter2158

anyone got an idea?

3. festerw

festerw Senior Member

I've got one for sale but it's about 500 miles away.

4. hoerter2158

Well where can i get one. I need a mount, will most light duty plows fit the mount? Im brand new to plows, but ive plowed before obviously not in my truck

5. 2500hdFisher

2500hdFisher Member

Blizzard makes a nice on thats not too heavy for your truck i have one on my 2004 at work and fishers is heavy but the ld will work good

6. 2500hdFisher

2500hdFisher Member

its called the blizzard 7600LT for a light plow it moves alotta snow and its really easy to mount and dismount

7. CarCrazed4Life

CarCrazed4Life Senior Member

I think you want to look at Blizzard or Sno-Way. I ended up Sno-Way cause for the same weight you can get a Mid Size Truck Sno-Way MT90 on it with just Timbrens. I'm assuming the Dakota is a V8, if not you might want to look at the smaller blades Sno-way makes. By far still the lightest plows.