1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 Cheyenne 3/4 ton. No plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by farmerkev, Aug 11, 2008.

1. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Here are some pics of my truck. I know theres no plow and It wont get one seeing how its 2wd. But here are some pics. I installed some cablights this weekend and finished painting the wheels black.

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good man!:gunsfiring:
  3. markzrt1

markzrt1 Junior Member

light look off center...

just kidding
  4. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

very nice truck. Its seems to be in very good condition. Most 2WS's like yours that I see are rusted beyond belief. Hey, you know what, when you get a plow rig, you could keep this and do a cummions swap:D:D ussmileyflag
  5. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Dont even go there buddy! :jester::dizzy: I spent a long time measuring, I dont think they could be more centered.

When it hits 300,000 miles, Im going to put in a 350 in it. But I never thought about that. I might need to change my plans. What are the odds of finding an old Detroit for it?