1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 Chevy Truck, Plow, Spreader FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beverlylawncare, Nov 25, 2003.

1. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

For sale: 1996 Chevy K-1500 w/7.5' Western Pro Plow and Snow-Ex 1075 Spreader. Vortec V-6 with 125k miles. Auto, air, Bedliner, upgraded factory seat, tint, Step Bars. New in past six months: Upper ball joints, steering stabilizer, Front Timbren supports, brakes, JVC Radio. Brand new 265/75/16 Load Range E Firestone Steeltex A/T tires. Rear leaf springs are 3500 series swap out. Plow is 5+ years old, but in excellent condition. Spreader is 1 season old. Package price $8500. Email for pics.

2. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

The truck was originally a company truck (salesman) prior to me buying it, so it is not 125k plowing, towing, etc. miles. I've owned it for 2 years, its been used for Lawn/Snow work for 25k miles only. (Had questions regarding wear and tear). Only selling because I had addition to family, needed extended cab truck.

Thanks,
    Justin

3. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Picture

Here is pic of truck, hope to update with plow and spreader soon. Haven't hooked up yet!

chevy.jpg

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Any interest in separating it and selling the spreader alone?

5. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

John,

I have the truck for sale locally with a seperation option. However, I will only seperate if someone locally decides they want the truck only, or the truck w/plow only. I'm afraid if I seperate first, I may be stuck with a 4x4 truck all winter, not set up to use. Follow me? My ad comes out Thursday. I'll keep in touch!

Justin

6. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Here goes...

chevy plow2.jpg

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Sounds good. Being a 4+ hour drive, I don't know that it would be worth it, especially if you can sell it locally as a package!

8. gpin

gpin Senior Member

Good move on the extended cab for the new addition. My friend is an ER doctor and has seen some bad situations with the infant seats in the fronts of reg cab pick ups and vans which only had 2 seats.

9. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

are you willing to sell the spreader sepreate if so how much would you be asking for it ?

10. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Sold

Hey guys, my bad for not notifying sooner. Truck was sold as a package deal.

Thanks!

Justin