1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 Chevy Silverado FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jglandscaping, Jan 1, 2005.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Here are some pics of my truck, 96 Silverado, its for sale $8000/OBO with fisher set up minus minute mount, only truck side but would be willing to include setup for $1750 because its like new. The truck has only had a plow on it for one season with minimal use, has 117k miles, email me if interested jimmyjoe@eudoramail.com. I live in NH
    Thanks guys
    James

james truck side.jpg

truck angle.jpg

truck side 2.jpg

truck back.jpg

2. jglandscaping

Looking to sell the truck for around $6500/obo without any plow hardware. PM or email me, jimmyjoe@eudoramail.com
    Thanks
    James

3. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

I will give you $3700 including plow

4. jglandscaping

breaking my balls here guy :nono: hahaha, Trade in on it is $5440, blue book private sale is $7100. I only want to put $3k down on my new lease, I wanna take the rest and buy a dump trailer.
    James

Last edited: Jan 13, 2005
  5. jglandscaping

Its a great truck in need of a good home.
    James

Last edited: Jan 13, 2005
  6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

What engine does it have in it? Would you be willing to throw in the plow for $8000 w/complete plow?

7. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

James is MKWL making you a offer or is kicking the tires... No offense but I would even entertain that question without a deposit.

8. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Okay Okay... $3750

No seriously, Price is too high.

Just trying to help you sell. The truck is 10 years old. with over $100k miles, gas engine half ton.

$4.5-5k for the truck alone would be more realistic.

9. jglandscaping

MKWL-Ill sell it to you for $8000 with the plow. Send me a deposit and Ill even meet you half way.
    James

10. calponte

calponte Junior Member
    from MI

ksland... if you were pricing a ford..you would be correct..

Chevy has always had better resale than ford.. and there's a reason for that

11. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

Exactly 1/2 ton with 100K miles Ten years old propably original trans too, and it's been a plow truck.

Im not trying to BUst your balls but The truck isn't worth a whole lot. I wouldn't pay more than $5,000 for the truck and plow.

12. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

well did mkwl buy it? if he is willing to give u 8,000 for the set up jump on it.

13. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Selling it early? or are you still planning on selling it in august?

14. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Do you have any more detailed specs? Any interior pics? I might be interested in buying.

15. jglandscaping

What else do you want to know? No interiors at this time, I will take a couple maybe this weekend.
    James

16. 98chevyhalfton

98chevyhalfton Junior Member

would you sell the push plates if you sell just the truck to someone else?