1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 chevy 3500 in detroit

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sleeveofwizzard, Feb 1, 2009.

1. sleeveofwizzard

sleeveofwizzard Junior Member
    from detroit

hiya all. my brother in law, who has a great grasp on landscaping and snow removal, but poor "plowsite.com" navigational skills, asked me to post this description of one of his trucks for sale on here.

1996 chevy 3500. turbo diesel, automatic, 2wd with 100k. white cab and black dump bed; has a 8.5 western snow plow on it. this truck also has a stainless steel buyers v-box salter on it, bought new and first installed last season. this truck has a dump body on it but does not work right now (wiring problem). this truck has all new tires on it, only used in the winter months. the truck runs real well and does well in the snow. only serious people need to reply.

please respond via e-mail to plowman14@aol.com (that's my brother in law, not me)

asking $8995.00