1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

96 250 need conventional mount push plates 88 doesnt fit ..grrrr

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ctbob, Dec 2, 2008.

1. ctbob

ctbob Junior Member

hey I have a 96 f 250 that I want to put my old conventional mount fisher plow on off an 88 250.but the push plates wont fit they are not the same.does anyone on this site near new haven connecticut have a set of fisher conventional mount push plates off a 92 to 95 f 250 they would like to sell i live near new haven ct.those years should work even though they stoped making conventional mounts in 94 the push plates from 92 to 95 will work i was told.I guess they stoped making the push plates in 95 i was told but my frame is the same i was told so it will fit cause after 97 all heavy duty f 250s changed there body style.the local plow store here wants over $650 for them that seems a bit high to me and they have to order them and it takes like a week to get them.the pulleys pump and wiring all fit. only other thing that doesnt fit is that thing that holds the joy stick to the bottom of the dash and i was told they dont make it anymore.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008