1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 silverado 4x4 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rose351, Jul 13, 2003.

1. rose351

rose351 Junior Member

hi folks. i am selling my 1995 chevy silverado 4x4 truck. its my baby, so hang on with me while i go through the details. Dark blue, long bed, regular cab, 1500 with a 5.7L, four speed auto tranny, 4x4 works exceptional, new tires about 3k ago, fresh oil change and brakes, power everything, sliding rear window, bed liner, black smittybuilt step bars, tool box, am/fm cassette, tilt wheel, cruise control, 60/40 bench with arm rest in middle, blue cloth interior, dual exhaust straight out the back with a gibson single in dual out muffler, 145k miles, sounds great, runs great, great truck that has never given me a problem in two years. the only reason i am selling is because i have sold my fourwheeler and its trailer as i have no more time for them, hence i have no more need for my truck. i am going to miss this thing dearly. i live in tennessee, so not a big worry about rust at all, i would be willing to drive and meet somone for purchasing purposes if need be. a small amount might be needed depending on how far. any questions or comments, let me know. ill start it out at $7100, but im ready for any serious offers, just let me know and we'll see what we can do. if you are really interested, call me at home at 865-947-9395, or on the cell at 865-660-8308. my name is ryan. thanks alot for looking. if you want pics, i should have some tomorrow with the digital camera at work, so let me know and ill email them to you or something.
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2003