1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 ford f250 4x4 plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FIREDUDE26, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

95 f250 4x4, ac, auto,5.8l 158k miles, has new boss mount, and wiring. NO PLOW sorry. runs good looks good, little rust rear quaters, cab is not rusted $3750.00 OBO

rs 95.jpg

lf 95.jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I just sold a 95 f350 with a meyers plow and dump insert 5.8 engine with 147k for $4,500. But The truck is nice looking cant beat them obs fords.

3. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

truck has only had plow on for one year, i bought it last year from ind and put plow on it. had light use.

4. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

can you send me a few pics of under the hood, bed, tailgate/bumber, and interior? Why are you getting rid of it? How are the tires? Trans good? Brakes?

Send pics and whatever else to proturfbr (at) live (dot) com

5. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

Would you consider pulling mount and harness And selling them to me? What harness is in it? is there a controller?

6. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

sorry no i cant

7. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

ill get pics later today, trans was rebuilt last dec, brakes are good, tires are 25% or less. i dont have the work for this truck this year. plow equipment was just put on last year it never had a plow on it before.

8. Lowes

Lowes Member
    from Mo

Is the plow side harness 13 pin or 11?
    I assume it is 13.

9. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

yes

yes it is 13, brand new last year along with the bracket

10. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

looking to get a 2nd plow truck just like the 1 your selling .but then i'd still need a blade

11. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

Sale pending

12. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

let me know how this sale go's asap

13. redplowman

redplowman Member

Truck

Just wondering if you still have this truck. Thanks

Redplowman

14. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

truck

have a guy coming in morning to pick it up, i think? if not ill email u back

15. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

could i come take a look at the truck. i am ready to buy another truck due to contracts. but put me in line after the other guy. my phone is 3775412 i am avaliable to come and look at it today or a soon as you can meet up.

16. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

sold sold sold sold sold sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.