1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 flatbed f350 w/stroke & 8' western

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bottlefed89, Jun 11, 2005.

1. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Looking to sell my 95 flatbed powerstroke f350. it's white, has about 140k, new auto with about 12,000 miles on it, new hankook mud terrains, new batteries, new glowplugs, new gprelay, new balljoints, new ujoints, new brakes, new shocks, gneck hitch, receiver hitch, probably a few other new items. Truck has a 8' western. I blasted and painted the plow last year, it has a new cutting edge with about 2 pushes on it. Right now I am chipping into the truck, so I have a big treated plywood box built on the flatbed if anyone would want it as well. I need a bigger truck and something that dumps, this truck is in good shape, just not big enough for what I need, don't want to over do it with this one. call or email if interested.
    thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

2. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

What are you askin for it Greg?

3. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Not real sure yet, why - you want it??
    What do you think it's worth??

4. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Would be REAL interested...would put a wrecker body on it if the price was right. Is it the one you were working on when I met you?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2005