1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 F250 TTB with 3 leaf heavyduty springs.Should be ok?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by cavaselis, Nov 20, 2003.

1. cavaselis

cavaselis Junior Member

I have a 1995 f250 reg cab 4x4 PSD.It had the sagging front springs.I just had them replaced with custom 3 leaf heavy duty springs.It has the TTB think ill be ok for a season or two of light plowing?
  2. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

Absolutely. It is a 3/4 ton so it's made for it. Especially now with stronger springs. You can run an 8 footer and be fine.
  3. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Does the front end sit any higher than it did before you had the spring job done? I'm getting my front end done on my truck, and can't wait to improve the ride. If you are worried about plowing, check the space between the frame and the axle bump stop with the plow raised up. If it is too close for comfort than maybe put some timbrens in:( or something else. Nick.
  4. cavaselis

cavaselis Junior Member