1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 F250 plow and salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brookline, Mar 1, 2012.

1. brookline

brookline Senior Member

95 F250 4x4 130000miles New Ball joints upper and lower All Ujoints except front wheel axle New fuel pump New radiator,egr,tps sensor,tune up,trans lines 2010; brake lines 2010,has exhaust leak but I have a brand new exhuast manifold for it I haven't put on yet. Rust in the normal spots. I have patch panels for the bed that will go with it. I have all receipts for paarts put on. Trans rebuil will cost $1,700 where I got my quote from. $1200obo

Boss Plow Super duty 7'6 with new pump and motor,new lfit cylinder and lines,newer cutting edge,pump has only three snow storms of plowing on it. Additional $1,500 for plow

Downeaster 1.8 cu.yd. stainless steel salt spreader with new Briggs m10.5hp engine used less than 20hrs, new chains upper and lower,spinner shaft,pillow bearings,runs great. Additional $1500