1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 F250 7.3L TD Blizzard Power Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MSURacing, Oct 30, 2011.

1. MSURacing

MSURacing Junior Member
    from MN

As mentioned, this is a:

1995 F250 7.3L Ext cab Long Box
    154037 Miles
    Blizzard Power Plow
    Removable 5th Wheel Plate

Located in SW MN

$7900 obo

pass front quarter.jpg

Drivers Front Quarter wings in 2.jpg

blade controller box side.jpg

154034 Miles.jpg

pass rear quarter.jpg

2. fishgeek

fishgeek Member
    from chicago

how old is the plow?

3. MSURacing

MSURacing Junior Member
    from MN

It is a 2004 plow, but this truck was not used for commercial, just cleaned out the farm.

Thanks,

P.S. Let me know if we are to high on this.

4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I don't think you're terribly far off. Maybe around $6k? I sold a 96 just like yours w/ 320k miles, 8th Fisher MM1 for $4500.

5. Greenery

Greenery 2000 Club Member

Any interest in selling the plow seperately?

6. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

I'd buy it for around 6k. I think you could get closer to 7 though with the season coming up Good luck on it, It looks like a solid rig!

7. MSURacing

MSURacing Junior Member
    from MN

How much are you thinking?

8. Greenery

Well I've been looking at a couple others in the $2500 - $3000 range. I would need to get a truckside mount which new run about $700 after taxes.
    Let me know if I'm in your ballpark. A new one is $6000 and yours is an 7-8 years old with an outdated controller and mounting system. Not that it's bad it's just older.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  9. Greenery

If you want to give me your email or phone # we can discuss it that way.

10. MSURacing

MSURacing Junior Member
    from MN

Are you saying you will give me $3500 for the plow?

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

That "outdated" plow is the most desirable Blizzard on the market.

I really like this truck/plow combo. If I were more in the market I'd definately be making you an offer on it.

12. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

The 2nd most recent 810 I bought outright was in much worse condition and I gave $3500 including mount and all. I really think your plow is worth all of $4k.

13. Greenery

I wasn't trying to say the plow itself is outdated, it is indeed a nice plow I'm sure. But the mounting system is old school in that the headlight and tower stay attatched. I am in no way knocking this setup just telling it like it is.

14. Greenery

Well you don't have pm use yet. And yes I think we could work out a deal if you're asking around $3500

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I understand that, but to get PH1 that's what you get. PH1 is one of the MOST desired parts of this plow. Trust me, my buddie has all Blizzards this style (as do I), and one new one. He doesn't like the new one......especially the mounting system. There isn't a better mounting system on the market IMHO. The headlights don't stay on either, the light bar slides right out. I get what you're saying, but from experience I'd rather have this style than any other.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  16. MSURacing

MSURacing Junior Member
    from MN

Are you sure you just don't want to buy the plow for $7900 and I will throw in a free truck? It is a powerstoke after all!!!

17. MSURacing

MSURacing Junior Member
    from MN

Think about it, this truck blue books for around $6000 in Fair condition, look it up. And if the plow is worth $3500~$4000, then I would say it is a pretty damn good deal!!

18. MSURacing

MSURacing Junior Member
    from MN

greenery you have mail

19. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I might ne interested in the whole set up. Truck and plow. How is the transmission? Any major motor work or body work?

20. MSURacing

MSURacing Junior Member
    from MN

It would need some body work to make it perfect, but I dont' think much. Everything else works, the only thing is it would need a new shift cable as the one in it is pretty stretched. I can email more pics if you would like.