1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 F250 4x4 7.3 diesel Western 7'6" Poly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Raymond S., Mar 13, 2010.

1. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

'95 7.3 ext.cab 4x4 for sale. Truck has 173k miles. Has Western 7'6" Poly plow, rear bags w/ compressor. Has 5th plate plates mounted (no 5th wheel.) Leather covered front seats can be removed. It was added on by the old guy who originally bought the truck. As you can see, there are a couple major spots on each side rusted pretty good. The truck is what you see. It's a good running 7.3 but was used to plow and haul a camper down to Florida. Let me know if you have any questions. I would rather not separate the truck and plow.

$4900 located 49120

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Update:
    While cruising down the highway today at about 65 I noticed the RPMs were high, tap the brake and can't get torque converter to lockup. It throws code 1728 which leans towards torque converter/tranny rebuild or pressure switch/sensor, something along those lines. Shut off truck/restart and no problem under 60/65mph. Around town everything is fine, out on the open road the rpms are doing around 2300 or so at 65mph, and no lockup on torque converter. So here's the deal. I'll sell the truck and plow for $3k and you can do one of two things. Keep it like it is if you're going to drive it around town, or I can get you a Jasper transmission w/ 3year 36kmile warranty at dealer cost which is around $1700and you put it in. If I were to keep the truck for work, I'd drive it like it is but I don't want to sell it to someone knowing something isn't quite 100% w/ the tranny. Like I said, shifts great just can't get lockup on torque converter.
    Let me know if this is something that interests you.

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Any pictures?

5. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

are you serious?

6. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I see 7 pictures of that truck.

7. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Raymond, if you previously posted pics some people can't see them for whatever reason. Mill sees 7, I see none?

8. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

hmmm, I thought he was just being funny.
    The pictures were originally uploaded on lawnsite to my gallery. Then I linked the url from there. Maybe that is the problem. If anyone can't see pics check out lawnsite (same username) or let me know and I can email pictures. I'll try and see if I can do something different in the meantime.

9. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these are uploaded to a plowsite gallery. Maybe they'll work better.

10. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

11. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I have someone interested in the plow. Anyone want the truck for $2k?