1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95' F-450 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jkiser96, Jul 7, 2010.

1. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I am selling my 95' F-450 4x4. This has been my salt truck & back up plow truck for the last few years. The truck has a 460 with auto trans. The 4x4 shifter is free & works like it should. I had the top end of the engine rebuilt last spring plus a new oil pan. The only reason I am selling is because I just bought a 1999 F-450 diesel to pull my equipment with. When I loaded this truck I could put 3 skids on the back & it never bothered it. If you want pics you can see the truck at www.jandcservicesllc.com. It does have a Boss mount & wiring on it. $5000 without mount & wiring $6000 with mount & wiring

from Chicago

hi are you taking offers on this truck?
  3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I'm guessing NO, but does it come with the plow?? Also what is the current mileage on the motor?
  4. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

As far as making an offer, go ahead & shoot. What is the worse that could happen, I say no. The mileage is right around 112,000. When I bought the truck it had 103,000 4 years ago. If you have any questiond feel free to give me a call at 317-714-7775. Thanks Oh yeah. It does not come with a plow, I am keeping it for the truck I just bought.
  5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

did u put the front 4x4 axle under it?
  6. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I bought this truck already converted. The Michigan DOT ordered the truck that way from the dealer.
  7. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Just a quick bump
  8. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Hi PM sent!