1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Dawdy Services

Dawdy Services Senior Member

Just throwing this out their to see if anyone is interested its a 95 2500 v10 auto long bed with a ultra mount midweight plow I would like to get 3500 for it as I found a "new" toy I would like to get this is my back up truck

resize3.jpg

2. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

How rusty is the truck? Any other details on it?

3. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

Any more pictures? Miles? Ever put a transmission in it? Are the cab corners rusty? Rockers rusty?

4. Dawdy Services

Like most trucks cab corners are bad and rockers.
    has 131xxx miles.
    the tranny was rebuilt 25-30xxx miles age and shifts fine had a new radiator at that time as well.
    rear brakes replaced and line last January.
    no salt spreader included.
    needs new tires (have a used set to go with it) they are 16 inch.
    truck has a dmi bumper and a PTO mounted on the transfer case and a pump on the rear of the bed.
    true duals exhaust.
    the maintenance required light is on and air bag light as well as brake light.
    Dash is good.
    Seat is just starting to tear.
    I think that's most of the question I hav Ben asked,, if I could just get home before dark I could get more pics

5. Dawdy Services

SOLDtruck please remove thanks