1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 dodge 3500 4x4 v10 dually

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by baddboygeorge, Nov 20, 2004.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

never thought i would part with this truck but you guys here get first chance to purchase this beauty. its a 1995 dodge 3500 ram dually 4 wheel drive. truck is platinum in color an gray interior . truck has never seen a days work an only has 80,000 actual miles . truck is in the process of being painted due to the factory paint was beginning to peel . so i went ahead an had this completely stripped an redone to factory color should be finished soon. this truck has never been off road an has always been garaged. truck looks awesome an has always been well taken care of . if anyone is serious about a nice truck then email me at philcolandscape@aol.com. i will only send pictures to serious inquires. dont waste my time or yours .. asking price $$ 9500 firm thanks for looking george phillips

Last edited: Nov 20, 2004