1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95' Dodge 2500 4x4 Diesel w/ plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wicked500R, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

My personal plowing days are over and I need to get a more commute friendly vehicle with 4 doors. The truck has 153,000 original miles with alot of work done to it. I'll give you the bad 1st, cosmetic issues. Bottom of cab has rot along with driver side fender and a small spot on the bed. Some other minor dents and scratches. Passenger side frame horn has some slight damage from plowing. Seems the frame rotted from the inside out at the low spot and it pushed in slightly from pushing monstrous piles of snow ! It sounds worse than it is. This can be fixed and does not affect the operation of the vehicle. I took out the headliner. I have it but it was saggy..lol Ok, now for the good...

I purchased the truck with 135,000 miles in bone stock form.
    Engine is stock with a "0" plate
    KDP killed
    New TPS
    BHAF w/ outerwears
    4" Turbo back 409 Stainless exhaust with 5" MBRP tip
    DiPricol Trans temp, EGT, boost gauges
    99' HD steering conversion w/ MOOG parts
    FOX steering stabilizer from Don Thuren
    New steering box
    Wheel alignment
    Napa Lifetime track-bar
    New Spicer front axle u-joints
    Just installed..calipers,rotors, Bendix Fleet pads
    Tubular control arms with poly greasable bushings
    HD front springs from Jensen and Mitchell
    2" leveling kit
    Rancho 9000XL adjustable front shocks
    Optima red top batteries
    Toyo Open Country A/T's 265/75 R16 Load "E"
    LED taillights
    New A/C compressor and charge..Blows ice cold !
    New starter
    manual fuel valve for engine kill via PTO cable

New Goerend Bros. Transmission w/ 4,000 miles
    2.5 years/96,000 miles left on the warranty.
    Billet input shaft
    Triple disc converter w/ lifetime warranty
    New Cummins flexplate
    Lock up switch installed and VB capable of 1st gear lock up.

Fisher 8' plow, custom made frame, Monarch pump with a BOSS joystick control.
    The plow has 2 seasons on a total strip and redo with the whole 9 !
    Truck is always maintained. She runs and drives excellent ! I don't want to sell but need 4 doors.Email me at Wicked500R@aol.com with any questions. Any reasonable offers will be considered.That's about all I can think of for now. I'm sure I'm missing stuff. Truck is located in Sayreville or Bloomfield, NJ. The transmission alone cost me 5000.00. Asking 9000 with plow or 8000 without. Feel free to make an offer.

This 1st picture is the plow after I fabbed and refinished it 2 seasons ago.

The truck currently..
  2. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

TTT. the truck needs to go. All my plow equipment will be posted for sale separate later today. This thread will be for the truck only with no plow. 7500.00 for the truck only. You can call 201-259-9764 with any questions. Thanks
    Last edited: May 3, 2010
  3. tmcbroo

tmcbroo Junior Member

how much for the mount???