1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 Dodge 1500

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Tracy89, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

Got screwed on the truck to begin with and was wondering if any else ran into the problem of the frame breaking in the front. Truck came with a fisher mm2 7.5 regular duty. My frame is starting to split where the passenger side pushplate mounts to the front of the bumper. Was just curious if this was a common thing for the dodge pickups...

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

Take a look at my thread
  3. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

1500's are ok to plow with if you are gentle an you understand its a 1500. if you are trying to do big lots and pushing heavy your going to crack a frame. Plus its a 16 year old plow truck. That right there was a gamble
  4. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

gamble...hah isnt that the truth. Traded a 1200 dollar truck for this truck with a mm2 plow. think i did alright seeings the plow is in great condition. Think i might just can the truck.