1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95' Chevy 1500?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by tsmith821, Aug 18, 2004.

1. tsmith821

tsmith821 Junior Member

This summer I bought a 95' Chevy z71 1500 for a lawn service I started. This winter I want to get into the plowing business, but I know almost nothing about finding the right plow. My truck has got a 3" lift on it and looks like it has some sort of mounting system under the engine for a plow. I was wondering if anyone might have a link to a good site that might show some basic pictures of mounting components, plow components etc. Also if anyone has got a suggestion on a good plow set up? Thanks for the help.

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

can you take a picture of it, for your truck a 7.5 max blade is what it will handle

3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Unless someone had the truck before you and plowed with it what your seeing is not for mounting a plow. There are some links to the websites of Fisher, western, blizzard, meyer at the top of this page, check out those sites all have photos of plows and mounting systems. I would put a 7'5" plow on that truck.