1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

95 cab mount frame bracket source?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by bgingras, Jul 14, 2010.

1. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

Found my cab leaning a bit on the drivers side, upon examination it appears as though the bracket welded to the frame broke in half and is missing a good section of it. Anyone have a source for a new bracket? I'm assuming it must be welded on.

2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

broke

i do not think you will be able to get a replacement weldment bracket new .i bet you will have to either have to fab up some pieces to repair the mount or make a replacement or get one out of a wrecking yard cut it off and have it welded on .prob easier to repair the old bracket .
    :waving:

3. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

I'm starting to think about taking off the cab bushing, jacking up the drivers side of the cab, and welding a new "ring" to what is left of that section of the bracket. It doesn't look like to rusted off, it looks like it simply snapped, it's really sharp on all edges.