1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 International 4900 dump with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Oct 1, 2010.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I hate to sell this as I have not even had a chance to plow with it yet. Sometimes our business plans change though. I have had a heck of a time getting guys with a CDL that can drive this truck, so I am selling for a truck under CDL. It has the DT466 with Allison automatic transmission which is an awesome combination. Truck has 125k miles and 7560 hrs. It has been gone through and is up to pass the inspections for a truck this size. It is a 33k GVW truck. Interior is great and tires are great. Bed has some rust, but not rotten. Plow is rough. Functions as it should but eventually it will need to be re-skinned or replaced. I have 40-50 pictures so if you are serious send me an email and I can send you whatever you want to see on the truck. Will trade for a truck under CDL but have a one ton and F450 already, so it needs to be something in between my current dumps and this one. No air brakes and under 26,001GVW. Asking $9995 or reasonable offer. I don't get on this site too often anymore so feel free to call or text me at 419 233 9339. You can also email philhicks@bright.net . Thanks, Phil

DSCN1662 pass side.jpg

DSCN1664 drivers side.jpg

DSCN1672 plow front.jpg

DSCN1705 GVW sticker.jpg

DSCN1663 frontview.jpg
  2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Here are a few more.

DSCN1670 controls.jpg

DSCN1689 bottom of bed and hoist.jpg

DSCN1679 bed pass side.jpg

DSCN1680 pass rear tires.jpg

DSCN1703 interior pass side view.jpg
  3. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Reasonable offer or trades for dump truck under CDL considered. This is not concrete in the bed. I had just hauled some wet fines.

DSCN1693 inside bed.jpg

DSCN1685 plow mount.jpg

DSCN1711 top view engine.jpg

DSCN1714 hood raised pass side.jpg
  4. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

Hey Phil,
    I have a gmc 5500 dual steer sweeper a-4000 schwarze,17,995 gvw; If interested.
  5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

plowtime1-No real needs in the sweeper department right now. Thanks for the thought though. I think we are going to sell this one, then our F-450 and end up with one dump in between the size of these two. Trades for another dump truck which fits this description would be considered.
  6. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Will accept reasonable offers.

DSCN1677 plow rear.jpg

DSCN1675 plow drivers side.jpg
  7. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Please mark this truck SOLD!