1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

94 Ford f350 dump body

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Mainer, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Mainer

Mainer Junior Member
    from Maine

Hi guys. Wanted a little advice if you can help.
    Im looking at a 94 F350. Has a fisher 7 and half foot plow. Auto very has a 351. 97.000 miles on it. has a electric dump bed on it works great.
    Its at a dealer one owner there asking $8.000 for it. It is in great shape new paint. Thought i would get some thoughts from you guys since you use them often. Thanks
    payup

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I would assume it is a single rear wheel right? That blade seems awful small for such a big truck. I doubt it would even come close to clearing the wheel width straight, let alone in turns!

3. Mainer

Mainer Junior Member
    from Maine

yes its single wheels. By having that size plow not clearing the wheels it would make it work harder?? If i bought it i probley should put on an 8 foot plow. Giving the size of the truck im sure it could handle it.
    My biggest thing was if it was worth what they were asking. I think i can get them down to like $7.500 with cash.
    Thanks

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Seems to be a pretty good deal to me. I would put atleast an 8' on that if not a little more, so that you can clear your wheels. It'll make life easier. Is it a M/M plow? See if they would sell it without the blade and then just buy your own to toss on there. Good luck! :waving: